Shailesh Kumar is the man behind Value Stock Guide where he runs a portfolio that has returned 208% since inception (compared to 122% by the Russell 2000 and 132% by Warren Buffett over the same time period).
Shailesh is one of the best value investors I know and I sat down with him recently to find out where he is looking for value right now.
SUBSCRIBE ON ITUNES
- Just because the market is overvalued, doesn't mean there is not value to be found.
- He shares the two sectors where he believes offer investors the best value right now.
- The struggle of identifying when a sector has reached it's bottom and what he does instead.
- The unique way he looks to diversify his portfolio.
- Why he ignores any talk of a market crash and doesn't care if the market is overvalued.
- We discuss the investing behaviors that lead to investors losing money even when the market is strong.
- What resources Shailesh recommends for anyone looking to become a better value investor.
I hope you enjoy this time with Shailesh Kumar.