Bret Jensen is one of the most brilliant minds regarding biotech investment, and apparently lots of other sectors as you'll see in this interview.
We start the interview with an onslaught of just about every great opportunity Bret sees in the market right now and end up talking about how he'd invest from a desert island.
- Bret's overall view of the markets and Central Bank action.
- How YouTube is beating Netflix.
- How Gilead is like Apple a few years ago and still a great opportunity.
- After the success of his Relypsa investment being acquired a few weeks ago, Bret shares what two companies he's looking to for a repeat performance.
- What he sees as the two best sectors offering value and opportunity in the market right now.
- Why he's avoiding emerging markets.
- What he would buy if oil drops below $40 and market volatility returns.
- Why he thinks typical defensive plays are a bad move.
- The five companies Bret would want to own if he was stranded on a desert island (I told you we went there).
SUBSCRIBE ON ITUNES
Give us a Rating and Review