Mark Hibben joins me to break down yesterday's Apple Event.
A few iPhone 7 highlights:
- Were there any surprises?
- How to expect critics to respond.
- Why Apple has its work cut out for themselves.
- Why the new Jet Black finish is amazing and disappointing.
- Are there any noteworthy appearance updates?
- Headphone upgrades largely as expected, will anyone care?
- Major improvements to the display, camera, and processor.
- Early predictions for iPhone 8.
A few Apple Watch highlights:
- Is Watch the new Apple darling?
- Faster processor, but no LTE connectivity.
- What does the new ceramic casing tell us about future products?
- Will GPS and waterproofing improve adoption?
I hope you enjoy the interview.