Robert from Double Dividend Stocks and I sit down to learn more about his approach to trading options.
A few highlights:
- Why October 8, 2008 still haunts him.
- Started Double Dividend Stocks on March 6, 2009 (Nice timing :)
- What is the core concept behind Double Dividned Stocks?
- Is it possible to manufacture a double dividend where it does not already exist?
- Did you know Warren Buffett is a big options seller?
- How (and when) to use cash secured puts.
- How (and when) to use covered calls.
- What space between strike and price to aim for.
- When to sell LEAPS.
- Is it best to buy or sell options?
- Using options as portfolio insurance.