Bret Jensen is back on the show to talk about his overall views on the market and what's getting him excited in the area of insider buying.
A quick overview:
- What are the chances of a rate hike this week?
- When should we expect the next rate hike?
- What's holding the Fed back (hint: ECB and BOJ).
- What the Fed should have done years ago.
- What Bret sees as the two most undervalued segments of the market right now.
- Why he likes housing as an investment.
- Two housing companies with notable insider buying he sees potential in.
- Two biotech companies with lots of insider buying and one looking for acquisition opportunities.
- Tips on how investors can make the most out of insider activity.
I hope you enjoy the interview.