Doug Eberhardt is the some of a commodities trader and has been working with gold and silver for years. Doug was kind enough to sit down with me and let me pick his brain for a few minutes.
A few highlights:
- Why he used to bad mouth gold.
- How we can trace the purchasing power of gold back for 1000s of years.
- The two failed attempts by the U.S. to print money.
- Why the financial media doesn't want you to buy gold and silver.
- What it means to be an intelligent gold bug.
- Why hyperinflation is not around the corner.
- Why the dollar is not collapsing.
- Why Doug is currently dollar bullish.
- His expectations for a coming deflationary contraction.
- What to expect from the metals following this contraction.