Leo Nelissen and I sit down to discuss his current outlook on the for the S&P 500 (SPY). This leads us to a conversation about the ISM Index and Durable Goods Report. How can investors best understand and use them to their advantage?
A quick overview:
- Why Leo doesn't see much near-term potential for the S&P.
- What is the ISM Index and how best should investors use it?
- How to use the ISM to know when to be optimistic or pessimistic on the markets.
- Where to find relevant info regarding ISM.
- How Durable Goods Report relates to ISM.
- How investors can best understand and use teh Durable Goods Report.
Companies Mentioned: Cummins (CMI), AK Steel (AKS)