After Apple reported it's first earnings decline in 15 years, what should shareholders make of things?
Mark Hibben and I sit down to discuss where Apple is struggling and whether investors have much to look forward to at this point.
A quick overview:
- Why Mark doesn't buy the peak iPhone concept.
- Will Apple be able to resume growth in future quarters?
- If so, where will the growth come from?
- How Apple continues to fail with iPhone marketing.
- Is the Apple Watch officially a failure?
- Should investors be concerned about the future of Apple?
- Where is innovation coming from in the industry if not from Apple?
Companies Mentioned: Apple (AAPL), Huawei, Microsoft (MSFT), AMD (AMD), Tesla (TSLA)