Does Ford have the greatest company management on the planet? You might think so after today’s show. Leadership is a big deal to me, I’ve seen it make or break companies over and over.
After hearing what Ford’s leadership has accomplished, their vision for the future, and the valuation prospects for the company, my mouth almost started watering (figuratively speaking, of course).
A few highlights:
- How badly Ford and GM screwed up in the 2000s.
- How Ford and GM re-established themselves.
- Why Ford and GM stocks have been flat.
- What investors are really worried about.
- The future at Ford and GM see it.
- How Ford and GM will confront autonomous vehicles.
- Just how big is the margin of safety for Ford and GM at current prices?
Companies Mentioned: GM (GM), Ford (F), Nissan (NSANY), Tesla (TSLA), Uber (UBER), Lyft (LYFT)