AT&T is buying TimeWarner, we think. Should T shareholders celebrate or fear this deal? What are the chances of the deal making it past regulators and becoming a reality?
I sit down with Adam, the Dividend Sensei to discuss more.
A quick overview:
- How much debt will the Time Warner deal add to AT&T?
- Will this debt load, in addition to DirectTV debt be manageable?
- How will the acquisition impact future free cash flow for AT&T?
- What new markets is AT&T expanding into?
- What does all this mean for the future of AT&T's dividend?
- Will this solve AT&T's "dumb pipe" problem?
- Will this make AT&T the new king of content?
- Did AT&T structure the deal to offer best value for shareholders?
- And more...
Companies Mentioned: AT&T (T), Verizon (VZ), Time Warner (TWX)