Ian Bezek joins us for the follow-up to his previous interview (An Editor's Pick on Seeking Alpha).
A few highlights:
- The book that best represents his portfolio strategy.
- Why 70% price declines in your holdings don't have to be a bad thing.
- Which company makes up more than 10% of Ian's portfolio and why.
- Why he doesn't like Gilead and Apple as investments.
- How Ian uses stock screeners and what specifically he looks for.
- What specifically he looks for when reading Annual Reports.
- Why he reads the "Risk Factors" sections first on the 10-K.
- What tool he uses to study company income statements.
- What three filters every investment must pass through before he's willing to buy.
- Parting advice for new (and old) investors.
I hope you enjoy the interview.
100 Baggers Book