Bret Jensen is back on the show to give us all an update on what is important and newsworthy in the biotech space right now.
- The interesting ride in biotech in recent months.
- What the sector needs in order to move forward.
- Update on latest biotech and pharma witch hunts.
- What to expect from the sector after the election.
- Updates on overall merger and acquisition activity and what to look for.
- Why Pfizer and Allergan could make some big moves.
- Why Gilead is under big pressure and what they may do about it.
- What his two prime targets are for being bought out.
- Thoughts on what will likely happen regarding a rate hike.
- The big mistake that so many biotech investors make.
Companies mentioned: Allergan, Sanofi, Acadia, Biogen, Merck, Portola, Mylan
I hope you enjoy the interview.